- that your privacy is very important:
- that you have a right to control your personal information:
1) A7Designs does not collect any personal information from anyone unless they explicitly provide it to us. A7Designs collects email addresses and names on this web site, via telephone and/or facsimile communication. Any email address or contact information collected on this web site is for the sole purpose of providing customer service and feedback to potential customers.
2) A7Designs collects personal information to register domain names, to effect payment, to upload changes to your website or record contact information as requested by you to record on your web site or marketing material. This information includes your name, your business name, address, telephone number, email address, web site address, ftp account information, and facsimile number. This information may also include your credit card information for your payment of your account with us. From time to time we also send out an Electronic Newsletter to keep you up to date with news and changes at A7Designs.
3) A7Designs needs to share your contact information (name, business name, address, phone number, Australian Business Number) with the relevant domain name registry to effect the purchase of a domain name. ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers who regulates IP address allocation, protocol parameter assignment, domain name system management, and root server system management functions) requires that all registrars must provide the information we collect from you, when we apply to register a generic top-level domain name on your behalf. This information is made public on a freely accessible database known as the WHOIS database. In addition in Australia the personal information you supply to A7Designs when applying for a domain name registration, must be made public on the publicly accessible database run by the com.au registry. As this information is available on a publicly accessible database, A7Designs has no control over how this information is used by members of the public.
4) A7Designs uses the contact information that you provide to provide customer service and feedback. In addition A7Designs may contact you to let you know about new services and products. A7Designs may also use your information in a statistical form to analyse product purchasing patterns. We do rent, sell or provide anyone with your contact information without your explicit knowledge and verbal consent. If you do not wish to receive updates and information from A7Designs you can email us at email@example.com at any time.
5) If you choose to email A7Designs from this web site, we will not publish or share any information about you or your message without prior verbal consent.
6) A7Designs’ servers register the type of web browser and the IP Address you are using to determine activity on the A7Designs site. The IP address does not identify individual users.
7) A7Designs periodically reviews and changes its policies; A7Designs reserves the right to change its policies without notice. Any new privacy policies will be posted on this web page.
8) The A7Designs web site is linked to third party sites, these sites may have their differing own privacy statements and terms and conditions of usage. Please check these third party notices for their specific privacy statements. A7Designs is not responsible for the privacy statements on any linked site.
Www.a7designs.com.au and a7designs.com are registered domain names of A7Designs. As a condition of use of A7Designs website, you will not this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the conditions listed below.
Entry into the web site beyond the home page is implied consent to the following conditions of use:
1. The A7Designs website is to describe our services. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, exhibit, publish, license, create works from, transfer, or sell any information or services derived or obtained from the A7Designs website. Specifically you may not download, copy, extract or use the company information including email addresses, phone numbers and addresses for use of mass mailing or emailing.
2. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the A7Designs site, or any site connected to the A7Designs website through hacking, password extraction or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the A7Designs web site.
3. The A7Designs site has links to third party Web sites and A7Designs is not responsible for the content of any linked site, including any link/s contained within a linked site, or for any changes or updates to a linked site.
6. While every effort has been made to present information accurately, the information and services included on the A7Designs web site may include inaccuracies and errors. The A7Designs are not responsible for errors or omissions of information on this website or any linked sites. Changes will be made to the site as needed, and information regarding inaccuracies on this site may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . As permitted by any applicable laws, A7Designs and its partners, employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, that information contained on this website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
7. The information displayed on this web site should not be used in lieu of medical, legal or financial advice; you should seek appropriate professional counsel.
8. A7Designs makes no claims about freedom of this site from computer viruses or contamination stemming from any part of this website.